Responsible for writing strong articles, letters and other pieces about specific legislative topics relevant to our cause.
Summary of essential job functions
· Writes letters to legislators and committees on behalf of Connecticut Carry.
· Writes generic letters for the membership to send to legislators and committees.
· May be asked to write other types of materials for other activities as they arise.
· A strong sense of teamwork
· Must be flexible and willing to accept feedback
· Excellent written communication skills.
· Attention to detail
· A controlled, moderated tone
Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.
Connecticut Carry, Inc