DESPP is sitting on 1080 pistol permit background checks denying a fundamental right.
Feedback and Results:
- January 29th, 2012: Tom Gresham of Guntalk Radio talks in hour 2, 19 minutes in about the backlog and makes it clear that this is why permitting systems are unacceptable impediments to our fundamental rights.
- January 29th, 2012: Mark Walters of Armed American Radio talks in hour 3, 23 minutes in during his round table about the backlog and the round table makes it clear that "A right delayed is a right denied".
- Blogger support:
- The state is now hiring for the SPBI's fingerprint unit.
- Chiefs of Police are asking the state how they are supposed to meet state statutes when the DESPP is not doing their job.
- Representative Candelora replies to Connecticut Carry Director Ed Peruta.
- DESPP Commissioner Bradford replies to Connecticut Carry Director Ed Peruta, Director Don Mei and Director Rich Burgess.